Shipping & Returns
Please read the product titles and descriptions carefully. It is important to make sure our products match your devices before purchase.
Please make sure to verify your postal address before checking out. Please contact us immediately if you have found any mistakes in your order confirmation email.
For urgent matters, it is recommended to use Express Post. Express cut-off time is 12pm (Wellington time) each business day.
We do not ship to addresses outside of New Zealand and Australia.
We try our best to ship out all orders from our facility within 24 business hours after payment is cleared and colour advice is provided. We will contact you ASAP if there are any issues processing your order.
Packages are dispatched by Australia Post, from Melbourne, Victoria, and NZ Post in New Zealand for domestic delivery.
Please follow the exchange/swap procedure below:
- Contact us for help identifying the correct cases, protectors, or other accessories.
- Place a new order with the correct case, protector or other accessories. You are more than welcome to contact us for further confirmation about your new order. Please let us know once this has been done so we can note this down in the return process.
- Return the items that were previously received to the address provided. Please check below "Return Policy" for more details. Usually, the refund will be processed fairly quickly.
For customers' mistakes or other exchanges, if the new order wasn't placed after the returned items have been received, we will send the the correct items as swap with untrackable shipping. This option is not recommended as it can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. We recommend buyers to place a new order and return the incorrect ones for a refund.
Our money-back guarantee is valid for 30 days after your purchase. Please contact us immediately if you have found any issues or would like to return your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please contact us for instructions on how to return items.
We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of an error on our part (you’ve received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). To prove an item is incorrect or defective, sufficient proof (e.g. photos, videos, order confirmation email, etc.) is required to be submitted to us for verification. This refund only covers the product's cost.
Unfortunately, the damage that may occur during transit is out of our control. If your item is damaged on arrival, please contact us ASAP to arrange a replacement or a refund.
If a customer changes their mind, accidentally purchases the wrong case or provides the wrong address. It is the customer who has to cover the shipping costs to return the items to our store.
After the returned items have been received in resellable condition, the refund will be processed ASAP. There are two refund options available:
Store credit: The customer will get an equal amount of money in store credit which they can use any time for future purchases. No restocking fee will be charged with this option.
Money back: The customer will get money as a refund that will be credited to the account the buyer used for payment. If it is more than 30 days since the purchase, we will provide a refund excluding shipping charges and a restocking fee of $6 minimum or 20% of the value paid for the product whichever is greater. Refunding to PayPal is relatively fast (most cases instantly), while refunding to credit cards can be slower and may take 3-5 business days to settle back into the account.
Shipping postage and Customs charges will be excluded from the refund. Fees will apply if items are not in resellable condition.
The refund is normally processed 1-2 business days after the items have been received.
Duty, Tax and Entry Fee
From Dec 1, 2019, our company is required to collect 15% GST for all New Zealand orders. See this government website page for more details: https://www.classic.ird.govt.nz/campaigns/2018/gst-policy-update.html
Our GST registration number is: 130-599-774
Impact to our customers:
* The total order value now include 15% GST besides the products and shipping cost;
* As our goods are low-value goods (less than NZ $1000 for each item), there should be no GST charged at the border from NZ Customs (as the GST has been collected by us). We expect the clearance speed will be much improved for orders less than NZ $1000.
* If you were asked by NZ Customs to pay import GST, please present the tax invoice to show that the GST has been collected.
* For orders valued over $1000, the Import entry transaction fee and Biosecurity system entry levy might be charged. See details here: https://www.classic.ird.govt.nz/campaigns/2018/gst-calculating-low-value-good.html#05
Please contact us if you have any concerns/questions.
There is a three-month warranty on the products sold on our website. Please contact us if you have any issues with your products.